Graduate Strucutral Engineer
Conrad Consulting is delighted to be working with an exciting Northern Irish Engineering Consultancy Firm that boast an encouraging project list ranging from landmark developments such as large commercial units to high-end residential/retail blocks.
My client is seeking enthusiastic fresh Graduate Civil Engineers to join their growing Belfast office.
This role is aimed at candidates straight from university.
The successful candidate will;
- Join a busy design team that is overseen by a more Senior Engineer
- Design structures using various building materials
- Meeting clients and consultants
- Organising site surveys
- Write reports after regular site visits
WHAT PROJECTS WILL YOU WORK ON?
The scope of projects is vast and will consist of;
- Industrial units
- Commercial blocks
- Leisure facilities
- Residential structures
- Educational spaces
- Health care facilities
- Civil Engineering Degree or relevant equivalent
- Comfortable working both alone and autonomously
- Committed to CPD
- Enthusiastic and change ready
- Competitive salary £22,000 - £24,000
- External and regular training
- Continuous support
- Encouraged internal progression
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or get in touch with Connor Sandison in our Dublin office for further information.
We understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of our clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded to our client until such time as you have given us permission to do so.
**We don't advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Connor to find out about other opportunities.**