Senior EIA Consultant
4 days left
- Full Time
An award winning environmental consultancy based in Maidstone are looking for a Senior Environmental Consultant (EIA) to join their multi-disciplinary team.
The successful Senior EIA Consultant will be working on a variety of projects, ranging from medium sized infrastructure projects to large scale energy and renewables projects.
- The opportunity to work for a medium sized consultancy which has office throughout the UK and overseas
- You'll be working for a consultancy which actually cares about your career development and progression and supports you towards your goals (including chartership)
- A company which is passionate about CPD and training
- The opportunity to manage projects and liaise directly with clients and stakeholders
Who will you be?
- An experienced Environmental consultant with at least 5 years professional consultancy experience
- Experience mentoring and managing junior Environmental Consultants Experience managing projects
- You will hold a relevant Environmental degree
- Experience managing a variety of EIA projects (including renewables)
- Chartered or currently working towards chartership
In return, you'll receive:
- A competitive salary of between £33,000 - £37,000, dependant on experience
- 5% Pension Contribution
- 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
- Lifestyle Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Paid Professional Membership
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.
Apply for Senior EIA Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly