4 days left
- Full Time
Would you like to work for a consultancy which has offices across the world? A company which has firmly established their excellent reputation within the environmental sector. If you're looking to manage your own projects and grow within a company which is passionate about support and training, then I want to hear from you.
- At least 1 years' experience working within the environmental sector
- Experience with Phase 1 & 2 Investigations and reports
- Experience working on a variety of brownfield regeneration projects
- Relevant degree
- A competitive salary offering between £24,000 - £28,000, dependant on experience
- Company Pension
- 24 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Lifestyle Benefits
- Paid Professional Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.
Apply for Geo-Environmental Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly