Operations Director - EIA
4 days left
- Full Time
An elusive opportunity for an Environmental Director to join an established Environmental Consultancy which has offices throughout the UK and overseas and is looking to open an Ireland office. The successful EIA Director will be working on a wide range of projects mainly within the renewables sector. You will be leading all business in Ireland and will be responsible for all operational management.
- Work winning attitude and contacts within the Irish Environmental market
- Experience with business development
- Experience dealing directly with clients and key stakeholders
- Experience managing and mentoring junior Environmental Consultants
- Highly knowledgeable with Irish planning legislations and laws
- Experience project managing a wide range of renewables and energy projects
- A competitive salary of €75,000 - €85,000, dependant on experience
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
- Lifestyle benefits
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.
Apply for Operations Director - EIA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly