Senior EIA Consultant
4 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Environmental Consultant to join a highly regarded multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Oxford. You will be working for a company which has offices across the world and access to some of the biggest projects in the industry. You'll be working on a variety of high profile projects across multiple sectors, including but not limited to infrastructure and renewables.
- At least 3 years EIA consultancy experience
- Experience managing projects
- Experience working on either renewables, infrastructure or energy projects
- Experience mentoring and managing junior environmental consultants would be an advantage
- A competitive salary of £30,000 - £36,000, dependant on experience
- 5% Pension Scheme
- 25 Days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Lifestyle benefits
- Professional paid membership
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.
Apply for Senior EIA Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly