EIA Project Manager
Would you like to work for an award winning company based in Central Glasgow? A company which is passionate about their employee's development and career progression. A consultancy which prides itself on a work life balance, flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle and a great team ethos, which rewards their employees for their hard work.
The successful EIA Project Manager will be managing renewables, wind and infrastructure projects throughout Scotland. You'll be working in a multi-disciplinary team
- A minimum of 5 years EIA experience
- Experience working on renewables, infrastructure or wind projects
- Experience managing projects
- Experience mentoring and managing junior environmental consultants
- A salary of £36,000 - £42,000, dependant one experience
- 5% Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Lifestyle benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional paid membership
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**