We have just taken an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer in Central London.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary firm who have asked us to source an Infrastructure Engineer on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be involved in the detailed design of Roads & Drainage on a range of building related infrastructure projects - Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Energy, Leisure, Hospitality and more.
- Must be a Chartered or near Chartered Infrastructure Engineer
- Must have 4 years+ experience as an Infrastructure Engineer
- Must have extensive roads & drainage design experience
- Must be an ambitious individual who is actively working towards moving into a managerial position
- Good report writing skills
- Good client facing skills
- Experience in a range of design software
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
The successful Civil Engineer is guaranteed a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a strong pipeline of exciting infrastructure projects to work on.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.