Are you an expert in drainage design? Do you have a good understanding of Highways and Water agreements? Would you like to join a leading consultancy where you can progressively develop your Civil Engineering career? Then read on for more information on this great opportunity.
My client is an award-winning, UK Top 20 multi-discipline consultancy who are looking for a Civil Engineer to join their busy team at their office, located in Solihull, near Birmingham. The Civil Engineer will be working with the team on highways design for roads, pavements, bridges and Section 278 Agreements. The team also has expertise in sustainable drainage systems, flood alleviation, earthworks engineering, coordination of underground services and much more.
What is on offer for the new Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £39,500 per annum (Permanent)
* 25 Days holiday and study leave
* Company car or car allowance
* Private Healthcare
* Life Assurance
* True potential for progression and promotion
What the new Civil Engineer will be able offer:
* Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
* Experience in drainage and minor road way design
* Good understanding of section 38, 278 (Highways Act) and Section 104, 106 and 185 (Water industry Act) agreements
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity of working for an award-winning consultancy then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726127 for more information.