Our client is a national name in engineering excellence whose expanding workload, following a number of successful project wins, means they have a great opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure engineer in their Watford office.
As an infrastructure engineer you will have roads and drainage design experience in commercial, retail, industrial and housing sectors.
The office is conveniently located near the local rail station, and has easy access to major motorway systems.
The team focus on sustainable development solutions and work on some of the most high profile schemes in the country.
- Civil engineering degree with desire to gain ICE chartered or incorporated status
- Previous experience working on highways and drainage design schemes from pre-planning to construction stage
- Previous experience in external works and flood risk at all stages
- Private sector experience
- Working knowledge of PDS / Civils 3D, Microdrainage, AutoCAD and AutoTrack
The team needs a strong communicator who will be happing in a client facing role, but who can also represent our client at third party meetings.
The successful infrastructure engineer will, ultimately, be responsible for taking on their own project workload which, in turn, will offer excellent career progression.
Submit your CV to Graham Ventham today to be considered for this permanent role within a fast expanding workforce