Flood Risk Engineer
We are working with one of the industry's leading multi-discipline consultancies, who have won multiple awards and take pride in their innovative and sustainable engineering. Their busy London office is currently seeking a Flood Risk Engineer to join their growing civils team.
Your role will involve producing Flood Risk Assessments and drainage strategies for private sector developers, land owners and public sector clients. With a focus on carrying out strategic due diligence, you will undertake flood studies in accordance with NPPF.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years' relevant experience
- Working towards or achieved professional qualification
- Extensive experience producing Flood Risk Assessments
- Knowledge of MicroDrainage
- Extensive knowledge of flood related policy and guidance for planning
- Knowledge of Isis/Flood Modeller Pro, Tuflow and FEH an advantage
You will also have previous client facing experience, and have the ability to relay clearly and concisely, either on site or within a report, specific technical requirements.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120