Are you currently working as a Civil Technician? Comfortable using Civil 3D or PDS?
We are currently looking for a Technician for our client in Edinburgh. Interested candidates must have experience in roads & drainage design.
Projects include but not limited to; commercial development, industrial and residential.
They're conveniently located near the city centre with good public transport links. They also have a free parking spot available.
- Minimum HNC/HND qualified (Civil Engineering or related)
- A high level of proficiency in AutoCAD, preferably relating to roads/drainage schemes
- Experience in the use of Civils 3D/PDS or WinDes
- Great Knowledge of roads and drainage design standards
- Excellent communication skills
- £27,000 - £36,000
- 6% Pension contribution
- Paid overtime
- 31 Days annual leave
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Iain Shanley, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Iain will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this or any other company we are working with.