Structural CAD Technician
We are excited to be working with a Structural consultancy firm based in West London. They are looking for a CAD Technician to join their expanding team.
Our client boasts an exciting and dynamic range of projects. Supported by a fantastic, highly-experienced team of three CAD Technicians, the results of their work are consistent in quality, efficiency and sustainability.
We are looking for someone who possesses not only the following qualities, but someone who's a positive character, who can will be willing to 'go the extra mile' to support the team in daily tasks and responsibilities. The successful candidate will be working on both Structural & Civil projects with a 50/50 split.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience with ideally at least 1 years' UK experience,
- Excellent written and verbal skills, fluent in English,
- Solid CAD skills (2D) up to latest AutoCAD version - 3D is desirable but not essential,
- Experience in all materials: Steel, concrete, Masonry, Timber,
- Fully experienced in Xref management,
- Quick & methodical but with a strong attention to detail,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Professional and friendly, Team Player,
- Positive, can-do attitude,
- Dynamic and passionate about what they do,
- Able to work under pressure when up against deadlines,
- Experience working on Rail projects would be preferable but is not essential,
- REVIT skills/experience preferable but not essential.
If this sounds like a job role that interests you, we would like to hear from you. Please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.