Are you a Civil Engineer experienced in roads and drainage design? Do you have a passion for infrastructure design? Are you looking for a company where you can receive the support to truly develop your career in Civil Engineering? If so, then you do not want to miss the opportunity of working with this fantastic consultancy.
My client is a leading nation-wide multi-disciplinary consultancy that is over 10 offices strong across the UK plus 2 international offices. The consultancy works on projects such as Structures, Drainage, Roads & Highways and more. They are currently seeking a Civil Engineer to join their busy team in Nuneaton.
This is a company that invests in its people and gives them the support they need to develop their career towards a senior position and beyond. They are a forward thinking company that offer a fantastic work/life balance such as offering an extra 25 fully paid holiday to be taken every other Friday.
What is on offer for you as the new Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £38,500 per annum
* 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays and up to an additional 24 days per annum with "Free Fridays"
* Forward thinking company who values their staff's work/life balance
* Genuine career progression
* Diverse range of work
The Civil Engineer will be working on a diverse workload across industry sectors including commercial, industrial, residential and more.
What you will offer as the new Civil Engineer:
* Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
* 2+ Years' experience as a Civil Engineer
* Working towards Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE.
* Proficient with MicroDrainage, PDS and Civil 3D
* Familiar with Section 104, 106, 38 and 278 agreements
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity of working within an established team in a respected and expanding consultancy then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726127 for more information on this exciting role.