Principal Infrastructure Engineer
My client is an international multi-discipline consultancy and they are looking to appoint a Principal Infrastructure Engineer in their office in Central London.
Projects will include industry, government and commercial sectors. This exciting opportunity gives you the chance to work alongside a well-established team of engineers and technicians designing building infrastructure schemes.
Requirements of the Principal Infrastructure Engineer:
* Degree in Civil engineering
* Minimum of 3 years' experience of Civil Engineering in directly relevant fields
* Ability to lead teams and manage projects
* Ability to deliver design solutions
* Chartered or working towards chartered status via MICE advantageous
On offer for the Principal Infrastructure Engineer:
* Salary up to £60,000
* Genuine career progression
* 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Professional membership fees paid
If you are interested in the above role please send your updated CV to Graham Ventham on 01728 726 120.