Infrastructure Quantity Surveyor
Seeking an Infrastructure Quantity Surveyor to join a dynamic public sector authority in Hampshire.
Your new company
Hays Civil and Structural Engineering are seeking a Infrastructure Quantity Surveyor to join a dynamic Public Sector organisation to support with the self-delivery a large mixed-use development in Hampshire
The organisation are looking to set the standard for community led development and are now embarking on an exciting and ambitious long-term landmark development programme. After recently acquiring a large development site, the organisation now has plans to roll out the multi-phase scheme consisting of over 2000+ homes, schools and community facilities.
Your new role
- Experience of drafting all relevant contracts particularly NEC3
- Managing contracts, developing budgets and providing cash flow forecasts
- Knowledge of claims resolution processes
- Day to day management of teams
- Directly accountable for project related budgets and cost centres including design and construction
- Participate in the risk management process including providing financial information to the management schedules and provision of advice on risk mitigation
- Applying the principles of quality assurance and environmental management in compliance with the organisation's Policies.
- Developing your understanding of the organisation's Policy and arrangements for managing your own personal safety while at work.
- Complying with the Commercial Services toolkit.
- Act as account manager for clients, providing service delivery, demonstrating your role as a key stakeholder and first point of contact.
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to degree level
- RICS or ICE Qualification
- Working knowledge of NEC3 contracts
- Strong financial, business and commercial acumen
- Be able to lead and motivate teams, quickly gaining respect and credibility
- Ability to manage performance and deal with challenges
- Clear, analytical thinking
- Communicate complex ideas clearly
- Resilient and adaptable
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Infrastructure Quantity Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly