Chartered Structural Engineer
Chartered Structural Engineer required in Wiltshire with the opportunity of becoming Director!
Your new company
A forward thinking multi-disciplinary consultant based in Wiltshire is looking for a Chartered Engineer with the opportunity to become a Director!
Your new role
A relevant qualification in Engineering · IStructE or ICE membership .The right candidate will likely have at least 8 years relevant structural design experience in the UK · The confidence to manage both a small team and all Structural Engineering projects
- Site investigation, Foundation engineering
- Advice and sensitive design on historic and listed buildings
- Fire damage reports
- Flood damage reports
- Building regulation checking
- CDM services
- Engineering reports
- Underpinning and subsidence claims
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 8 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer
- Chartered Structural Engineer
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously
- Must have an excellent understanding of a range of building structures
- Good client liaison and business development skills
- Able to manage and lead a team
- This is a great opportunity for a driven Senior Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects.
What you'll get in return
Salary will be a competitive package, commensurate with experience. Benefits include company pension, private healthcare and generous business mileage rate also provided.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Chartered Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly