Senior Structural Engineer
An award winning multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy is looking to recruit an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer to join their team in Ireland.
The company has recently won a €60 million project to add to its already extensive pipeline and as a result is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to work from their Dublin office.
As an award-winning consultancy, they deliver projects such as; Educational buildings, Housing, Laboratories, retail, high-end offices and leisure centres in Ireland and overseas.
- Market leader in Civil & Structural Engineering
- Global projects
- Relaxed office environment with a progressive culture
- Frequent social events
- Office headcount: 6 Skill Technicians and 14 experienced Engineers
Best suited to a Structural Engineer with at least six years' experience working with a variety of building structures and common construction materials
- Lead a team of Engineers
- Responsible for managing CAD/Revit Technicians
- Execution of high-quality designs
- Assist in the preparation of planning, construction and tender documents
- Site Visits
- Report writing
- You will be responsible for communicating and liaising with colleagues, architects, consultants and clients
- Must have a degree in Structural/Civil Engineering (minimum of 2:1)
- Chartered or actively working towards chartership
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Site experience is advantageous
- €50,000 - €55,000, dependant on experience
- 25 days annual leave + birthday holiday
- 7% pension
- Life assurance
- Salary sacrifice options
- Access to company holiday homes
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or get in touch with Connor Sandison in our Dublin office for further information.
We understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of our clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded to our client until such time as you have given us permission to do so.
**We don't advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Connor to find out about other opportunities.**