Senior Structural Engineer
Looking to work for a multi-national firm?
Work on £100M+ building structures in the UK, Europe, Asia and America?
This is an opportunity to do just that!
My client is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer in their Glasgow office.
With offices throughout the globe with thousands of talented employees, this makes for a great place to work.
The Glasgow office is in the city centre and is open plan over multiple levels, with several break-out areas, kitchens, social space and cafes.
You will be joining a team of 25 within building structures who form part of the civil & structural unit which is around 100 strong in total.
- You will report to a Technical Director, working alongside 2 other Senior Structural Engineers.
- You will be responsible for managing the delivery of several developments at once, contributing with design and analysis work and overseeing the output of Graduate Engineers.
- This is a client facing role and as such you will be expected to liaise with clients, local authorities and third parties.
- Assist with coordinating resource to maximise efficiency of project delivery
- You should be working for a consulting engineer in the UK, with several years' experience working on building structures
- Ideally you will be Chartered although those who have the equivalent experience will still be considered
- It's expected you will be familiar with design and analysis software along with commonly used MS products
- £40,000 - £46,000
- 7% matched pension contributions
- BUPA healthcare & life assurance
- 34 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Range of flex-benefits including cycle to work, childcare vouchers, season ticket travel loan and more
I understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of my clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded until such time as you have given me permission to do so.