Senior Structural Engineer
A global, interdisciplinary consultancy is looking to appoint a Senior Structural Engineer into their Dublin office.
This is a unique opportunity to work on various high-value and challenging Structural projects, across several different sectors, which would certainly develop your career in one of the country's most sought after companies.
In the Dublin office has a headcount of 55 with 3 directors.
You will lead a design team of 5 skilled Engineers.
This global Engineering consultancy is involved in various sectors in such as;
The Ideal Candidate
Required- Someone who has worked within the Irish market or is familiar with delivering Irish Structural projects
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Around 10 years' post qualification experience
- Either chartered or close to chartership status
- Proven track record of working on Structural Design
- Ideally proficient in Revit and AutoCAD software
- A history of leading a design team is advantageous
- €70,000 - €75,000
- Pension allowance of 5% (Can be taken as taxable income)
- Private medical insurance
- Contributions towards professional subscriptions
- Vibrant studio
- Personal development
If the above position is of interest, and you are ready to take a considerable step forward in your career, please forward your CV through to Connor Sandison at Conrad Consulting.
**We don't advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Connor to find out more about other opportunities which maybe more suitable**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to €500 for a successful referral