Senior Site Manager
Senior Site Manager for permanent construction site manager job in Sussex
A new Senior Manager is being recruited due to the continued expansion of one of Sussex's regional Main Contractors. The company are construction experts who work to achieve fantastic working relationships with their clients. As such they are involved in challenging and ground breaking projects in the South East. This role will suit you if you are an experienced manager looking to work diligently with a company who will support your standards and work ethic.
This role will include the following duties -
* To provide regular project performance reports
* To achieve the net profit agreed
* To work within the time frames scheduled in order to achieve the agreed cash flow
* Understand and deliver contracts within the agreed contract conditions
* To sustain the Company's reputation with its existing client base
* To recognise and develop business growth opportunities with both existing and new clients
* Line management of Site Managers. Providing leadership, direction and guidance, ensuring training needs are met
* To provide a link and share knowledge between site staff and other professionals
* To ensure that the management of the various processes involved in running the project comply with all policies and procedures
* To ensure diligent pre-contract planning is carried out
* To liaise with materials and sub-contract procurement teams and labour manager to ensure the correct resources are available
* Planning of the works in conjunction with the site team
* Direction of resources including both direct and sub-contract staff
* Establish and implement safe and proper working practices
* To interpret and implement company style and ethos
* Set realistic targets and monitor progress against them to ensure projects and sections are completed on time
* Provide support and assistance with tender preparations and submissions
* Promote technical awareness and good practice
* Set agendas and hold regular team meetings
What you'll need to succeed
* Construction related Higher National Certificate, Degree or equivalent
* Previous project management experience of at least 10 years
What you'll get in return
The company are a stable, long standing member of the Sussex construction industry and work on prestigious and interesting projects predominately from £1m - £15m. They are looking for a manager with experience to bring their projects through to completion with a high standard, and a good rapport with the client.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package (details on application); and the opportunity to work with a forward thinking, challenge driven team as they expand into new area of construction in the South East. Salary guide upto £65k.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.