Our client, a highly progressive multi-disciplinary consultancy is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing practice in Ipswich.
As an infrastructure engineer you will have roads and drainage design experience in commercial, retail, industrial and housing sectors.
- A degree/HNC in Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' post graduate experience,
- Knowledge of highways, junctions and drainage sectors,
- Being able to work well with a team as well as using initiative,
- Excellent communication skills.
The team needs a strong communicator who will be happy in in a client facing role, but who can also represent our client at third party meetings.
The successful infrastructure engineer will, ultimately, be responsible for taking on their own project workload which, in turn, will offer excellent career progression.
Submit your CV to Graham Ventham today to be considered for this permanent role within a fast expanding workforce.
Apply for Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly