Our client is a national name in engineering excellence whose expanding workload, following a number of successful project wins, means they have a great opportunity for a Civils Technician in their Ipswich office.
The role offers the opportunity to join an award-winning practice who benefit from a network on national offices and whose projects are varied, to include residential, educational and commercial for both public and private sector clients.
The successful candidate will be involved in undertaking a variety of work including the design and detailing of civil and structural engineering schemes, feasibility studies, inspections, surveys, reports, calculations, drawings and contract administration along with other general duties.
Requirements of the Civil Technician:
- A levels or equivalent,
- Ability to ensure constant high quality drawings,
- Ideally, you will have already worked in a similar position although this is not essential,
- Knowledge of the relevant Codes of Practice and Design Standards as well as an awareness of relevant health and safety legislation.
- Competent in using AutoCAD.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise numerous activities.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package and annual performance related bonus.
For further information regarding this opportunity, get in touch with Graham Ventham on 01728 726120