Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Would you like to work for an industry leading consultancy?
Do you enjoy the challenge of working on more complex projects?
We are working with one of our key clients to find them a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the Infrastructure engineering team and assist them with an interesting and wide range of projects in their Ipswich office on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: detailed design of infrastructure and property development for private and commercial clients, pre-planning flood risk and drainage strategies.
- Undertaking detailed design of S38/S278 Highway works,
- S104/S185 drainage works, private roads, drainage and civils design.
- You will be able to support junior team members in the development of their design skills.
- You will also be able to undertake drainage investigation, strategies and outline design to support planning stage flood risk and drainage assessment reports including preparing reports and drawings,
- A relevant degree accredited to CEng Status by the Institution of Civil Engineers or other relevant body,
- Experience in drainage design including gaining technical approvals.
- Experience in highway design including gaining technical approvals.
- Experience of using technical software packages such as AutoCAD, MicroDrainage and Civils 3D,
- A demonstrably excellent standard of written and verbal English.
- Knowledge of Flood Risk Assessments would be an advantage.
- UK driving licence.
This role will be client facing so the successful candidate will have a proven ability to liaise with clients and third parties.
In return the successful Infrastructure Engineer will receive a competitive salary & benefits package too, so don't miss out and send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.