Associate Transport Planner
A consultancy based in Oxford is looking to expand their current team by recruiting an Associate Transport Planner. As an Associate, you will be position just under the Director and will be responsible for helping manage projects and undertake client liaison/ business development. The team have recently worked on a range of Residential, Commercial, Education, Retail and Public Sector projects across Oxford and the rest of the UK. You will be responsible:
- Providing technical input into projects
- Managing projects both technically and financially
- Mentoring junior team members
- Attend site visits and client meetings
- Identify new business opportunities and develop existing relationships
This is a great opportunity to join a consultancy that has a proven track record of not having a "glass ceiling". Please get in touch with Shawn Pearce from Conrad Consulting for more information regarding this opportunity.