Conrad Consulting is pleased to be working with a growing Civil Engineering and Construction sub-contractor as they are looking to add a Site Engineer (Manager) to their workforce.
The reason for the hire is due to a period of growth owing to several successful project bids within the Residential sector.
You will have the opportunity to work across various civil engineering and high-rise residential projects.
- Management of Health & Safety on site
- Maintenance of all safety files
- Monitor of quality of works in accordance with relevant specifications and standards
- Organise and manage all labour, plant and equipment
- Chair regular meetings with the design team
- Inspection of all works and records information
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Comfortable with minimum supervision
- Experience with bulk excavations and concrete frames is advantageous but not essential
- €45,000 - €55,000
- 21 days annual leave
- Discretionary Bonus scheme
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or get in touch with Connor Sandison in our Dublin office for further information.
We understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of our clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded to our client until such time as you have given us permission to do so.
**We don't advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Connor to find out about other opportunities.**
Apply for Site Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly