Senior Structural Engineer
We are currently looking to find a Senior Structural Engineer to join one of our key clients in their Welwyn Garden City office on a full-time permanent basis to work on a range of building structures projects.
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy who currently have an influx of projects covering Retail, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Educational sectors and more.
- Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Be a Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MIStructE or MICE) or near Chartered status,
- Significant previous experience of managing whole design processes, from concept to construction,
- Previous experience in day-to-day running of a variety of projects,
- Adept in liaising professionally with external clients and agencies,
- Sound knowledge of design to British Standards & EuroCodes, and of Health & Safety / CDM,
- Fluent in English and German.
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
- Salary up to £48,000 per annum,
- Private Medical Insurance for employee and family members,
- Holiday 25 days plus Public Holidays,
- Life Assurance,
- Contributory pension scheme (4.5% employer contribution,)
- Annual professional membership fees paid.
If you would like to know more about this Senior Structural Engineer vacancy, please get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly