We are currently looking to find a Structural Engineer to join one of our key clients in their Norwich office on a full-time permanent basis to work on a range of building structures projects.
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy who currently have an influx of projects covering Retail, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Educational sectors and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Previous experience of managing whole design processes,
- Working history of production of design schemes from draft to full coordinated layouts,
- Ability to overcoming obstacles and recommend best fit solutions to clients,
- Previous experience of working on a range of building structures projects, ideally in the retail, industrial or commercial sectors,
- Experience working with all common construction materials,
- Excellent client facing and some business development skills.
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
- Salary up to £38,000 per annum,
- Private Medical Insurance for employee and family members,
- Holiday 25 days plus Public Holidays,
- Life Assurance,
- Contributory pension scheme (4.5% employer contribution,)
- Annual professional membership fees paid.
If you would like to know more about this Structural Engineer vacancy, please get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly