Senior Civil Engineer
We are working with an established multidisciplinary engineering firm to find them a Senior Civil Engineer to join their Welwyn Garden City office on a full-time permanent basis. This firm has several offices throughout England and offers a range of engineering services including Civil, Structural, Geotechnical & Transport.
Projects: Detailed drainage design on residential schemes.
If you have a minimum of 5 years' civil engineering experience, which should include developing concept designs and producing technical design information, drawings and specifications, managing junior members of a team and attending site and client meetings, we want to hear from you.
- A degree in Civil or Environmental engineering,
- Chartered or near Chartered (CEng),
- Proficient in relevant software such as AutoCAD, MicroDrainage and Civil 3D,
- Experience in sectional agreements including S278, S38, S104 and S106.
- Sound experience in flood risk assessments, SuDS and pavement designs,
- Experience in managing projects, checking and preparing engineering reports, drawings and figures to a high standard.
- Good team player and someone more junior members of the team can turn to,
- Good, proven management skills.
On offer for the Senior Civil Engineer:
- Salary up to £50,000 per annum,
- Private Medical Insurance for employee and family members,
- Holiday 25 days plus Public Holidays,
- Life Assurance,
- Contributory pension scheme (4.5% employer contribution,)
- Annual professional membership fees paid.
If this Senior Civil Engineer vacancy is of interest to you and you would like to know more, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly