Principal Structural Engineer
We are currently looking to find a Principal Structural Engineer to join one of our key clients in their Norwich office on a full-time permanent basis to work on a range of building structures projects.
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy who currently have an influx of projects covering Retail, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Educational sectors and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Be a Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MIStructE or MICE)
- Extensive experience of managing the whole design processes,
- Extensive experience of leading an effective, professional structures team,
- Extensive experience of risk management and identifying optimum solutions,
- Sound experience of liaising professionally with external clients, agencies and other design consultants,
- Experience of managing project teams and offering and promoting a positive and effective service.
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
- Salary up to £55,000 per annum,
- Private Medical Insurance for employee and family members,
- Holiday 25 days plus Public Holidays,
- Life Assurance,
- Contributory pension scheme (4.5% employer contribution,)
- Annual professional membership fees paid.
If you would like to know more about this Principal Structural Engineer vacancy, please get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting for more details.
Apply for Principal Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly