Senior Civil Engineer
Do you want to be part of an industry-leading, award-winning company and progress your engineering career to the next level? Are you seeking a diverse range of exciting projects to work on? If so, you could be receiving the following benefits:
* Salary up to £50,000 per annum
* Individualised performance-related rewards
* Enhanced maternity & paternity benefits
* Childcare vouchers
* Contributory pension plan
* Life assurance
* Truly diverse workload of projects
* Continued professional development within an experienced team
My client is a leading, award-winning, multi-discipline, consultancy looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their infrastructure team in their office located in Warwick.
As the new Senior Civil Engineer, you will be leading the team on large-scale infrastructure projects which are both challenging and rewarding and using your knowledge of S38 and S278 agreements and detailed drainage design. The company is comprised of consulting engineers, project managers and development consultants offering a diverse range of services across the UK.
You will be able to offer as the new Senior Civil Engineer:
* Chartered or near Chartered Civil Engineer (CEng MICE / CEng MCIHT/ CEnv CIWEM etc.)
* Proven knowledge and ability of carrying out S38 and S278 agreements.
* Experience with strategic and detailed drainage design (S104/S98)
* Proficient with AutoCAD, Microdrainage and PDS.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity of leading an established team within a respected and expanding consultancy then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726127 or email for more information on this exciting role.