If you are a Civil Engineering Technician looking to join an employee focussed firm, who has a track record of investing in their staff then look no further.
Our client is looking for someone to join their Dublin team on a permanent basis.
The company employs over 70 members of staff with a large number holding professional qualifications thanks to their excellent training and CPD programmes.
Execution of design/drawing on a range of Civil Engineering projects including;
- Site development
- Various infrastructure schemes
You will also;
- Liaise with clients, architects and other third parties
- Design preliminary layouts with the support of a project engineer
- Manage the drawing process (record issues, deal with RFI's, filing and general project admin)
- Experienced with AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Experience within road geometrical design is advantageous
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- €35,000 - €40,000
- Pension scheme
- Regular social events
- Vocational training
Our client invests heavily in the development of their people. Various internal seminars are offered along with external training, 121 mentorship and personal development orientated support.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or get in touch with Connor Sandison in our Dublin office for further information.
We understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of our clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded to our client until such time as you have given us permission to do so.