Transport Planner (Basingstoke)
3 days left
- Full Time
ur client is one is one of the UK's leading transport planning consultancies specialising in development planning work across the country.
They specialise in providing specialist development planning advice to the development industry and pride themselves on providing innovative and effective approaches to solving their clients’ problems. A thorough knowledge of the planning system is combined with specialist transport planning and traffic engineering skills to deliver intelligent, cost effective solutions specific to the needs of each project. They advise a wide range of clients comprising land owners, developers, house builders, ‘blue chip’ companies, leisure operators and public sector bodies. Their business relationships are built on trust and are for the long term.
They offer a full range of transport planning services, including:
• Development Planning
• Transport Assessments
• Transport and Access Strategies
• Highway Design (Feasibility Stage Only)
• Travel Plans
• Sustainability Studies
• Expert witness work at public inquires
For the Transport Planner role, they are looking for candidates with around 2-5 years’ experience who have mastered the industry basics and are ready to step up to the next level of their career.
Day to day tasks and responsibility will include:
• Delivering technical inputs to appraisal reports including assessment of traffic impacts using industry standard software and tools;
• Researching and preparing Transport Statements and Transport Assessments;
• Developing effective transport solutions;
• Producing travel plans to support development; and
• Ongoing engaging with clients, council officers and industry professionals.
For all positions, applicants should:
• be degree qualified in a relevant discipline;
• have a good understanding of the principles of transport planning;
• be able to demonstrate good presentation and technical writing skills; and
• have the ability to manage their own time to meet project deadlines.
This position provides plenty of scope for continued career development, with excellent ongoing training offered. A generous salary package will be awarded to the successful person, which will be negotiable depending on the ability / level of experience etc.- but likely to be in the region of £30-40,000 p.a.
If you feel you have the right attributes to be considered for this position, please contact:
Willis White Associate
Civil, Transportation & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants.
Apply for Transport Planner (Basingstoke)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly