Senior Project Engineer (Civil)
- Full Time
Conrad Consulting is pleased to continue working with a client that boasts a wealth of success within Engineering Consulting.
They are expanding their Limerick office and require a Senior Project Engineer to spearhead a design team.
This role is best suited to Structural Engineers with several years' experience working on a variety of building structures and common construction materials.
- Market leader in engineering consultancy
- Offices in East and West Ireland enforcing their presence
- Global projects
- Relaxed office environment with a progressive culture
- Diverse sector presence offering varied workload
- Frequent social events
- Leader of a small team of experienced Structural Engineers
- Execution and review of high quality of designs
- Assist in the preparation of planning, construction and tender documents
- Chartered member of Engineers Ireland
- Overseas experience is desirable but not essential
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Experience in leading a team
€45,000-55,000 (negotiable based upon experience)
- Flexible working
- Annual leave increases each year
- Corporate gym membership
- Paid professional memberships
- Group healthcare
- CPD, training and support at all levels
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or get in touch with Connor Sandison in our Dublin office for further information.
We understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of our clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded to our client until such time as you have given us permission to do so.
**We don't advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Connor to find out about other opportunities.**
Apply for Senior Project Engineer (Civil)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly