Senior Structural Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an award winning consultancy based in Central London, whose main strength is their client relationships focusing on a bond between client and staff with all directors being approachable and available on each project. Their continued success has resulted in the need to expand their buildings structures team with the appointment of a Senior Structural engineer. Your technical expertise should be in buildings design in all materials, having worked on a range of schemes across all sectors.
Requirements of a structural engineer:
- BEng or MEng in structural engineering,
- Chartership or near Chartered,
- Skilled communicator, capable of producing reports,
- Excellent technical and numerical skills,
- At least 5 years' post graduate experience,
- UK driving licence.
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
- Completive salary up to £50,000,
- Genuine opportunity for career progression,
- Friendly & supportive working environment,
- External support to ensure constant learning & development,
- An active Sports & Social Clubs,
- Flexible working hours.
Your role as a Senior Structural Engineer will see you integrating into the existing team and taking the lead on a range of large and small scale projects. This will offer you the opportunity to join a well-established and highly successful firm, who have a first class reputation in the industry.
For further information please get in touch with Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly