Principal Transport Planner - London
This leading International Consultancy require an experienced Transportation Consultant at Associate level in their prestigious Central London offices.
They seek an experienced and proven expert in transportation planning. Having gained significant relevant experience in a transportation and/or traffic planning role within a relevant consultancy, you will have proven your technical expertise in relevant design software including Autocad, ProMap, ARCADY, PICADY, LinSig. It would be preferable that you have a relevant chartership or are working towards achieving chartered status.
The successful candidate will lead on work-winning with both existing and new clients. They will also be involved in the management of a successful team of planners delivering a broad range of services to public and private sector clients and partners, including:
- Development planning;
- Preparing and reviewing Transport Assessments and Travel Plans;
- Traffic data analysis and presentation;
- Project management, including financial management;
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Track record of effectively delivering transport planning services for private and public sector clients
- A positive and committed approach
- Ability to form constructive, lasting relationships with clients and professional partners
- Ability to develop and sell innovative solutions for clients
- Ability to effectively lead an experienced team of professionals
- High standards of written and oral communication
- Excellent understanding of project management
- A proactive approach to seeking and sharing knowledge
- A commitment to supporting the career development of colleagues
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant consultancy where you can expect to receive comprehensive ongoing career development together with a competitive remuneration package which is negotiable depending on experience, but with a salary likely to be in the region of £55-65,000 p.a.
Contact: Ian White
Willis White Associates (Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants)