1 day left
- Full Time
Conrad Consulting is pleased to offer the opportunity for a Structural Technician to join one of our long-standing clients in Glasgow.
Interested candidates should have strong AutoCAD proficiency working on building structures within a consultancy environment.
Projects include but are not limited to: Residential, Commercial, Retail, Education and Industrial buildings developments.
- Experience working with timber structures is preferred
- AutoCAD proficiency is essential
- Revit experience would be desirable, but training will be offered where appropriate
- You should be career driven and hungry for promotion within your new team
- Confidence to communicate effectively with Structural Engineers and other multi-disciplinary colleagues
- You may be required to assist with the training of Junior Structural Technicians from time to time
Our client has a very low staff turnover as they place emphasis on creating an enjoyable working environment, opportunities for progression and offering great training and support which makes this a great place for any Structural Technician to work!
£28,000 - £32,000 + benefits
Interviews are taking place towards the end of this week and into next week so please apply without delay.
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Nick Grayston, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Nick will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you please get in touch with Nick to find out more about other opportunities which could be more suitable**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.
Apply for Structural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly