Senior Structural Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
Conrad Consulting can now offer the opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a Civil & Structural Consulting Engineer on the outskirts of Glasgow.
This opportunity will offer a progressive working environment, clear career path, great work/life balance and the opportunity to work on, and lead, a nice variety of building developments in Scotland.
This role is best suited to a Structural Engineer who can work autonomously, as part of a team, can lead projects and has some experience mentoring Graduate Structural Engineers.
Long standing with an established brand and healthy client list
Headcount less than 20 offering a very personable working environment
Typical projects range from £100k to £10M
- Experience working with timber, steel and RC structures
- Your experience MUST be within the UK building structures market
- You do NOT need to be Chartered, although this would command a higher salary
- Confident delivering multiple projects simultaneously of varying size and complexity
- Able to communicate effectively with internal/external team members such as local authorities, architects and cost consultants
£34,499 - £39,999 + company benefits package & parking space.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or get in touch with Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office for further information.
We understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of our clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded to our client until such time as you have given us permission to do so.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly