3 days left
- Full Time
We're working with a multidisciplinary consultancy who are seeking a Civil Engineer in Leamington Spa. They currently operate from 5 offices and have over 100 employees across the UK.
This is a particularly unique role as the client are looking to make multiple hires as they have taken on several high profile projects over the last 8-12 weeks. Traditionally they are specialists within roads and drainage but have recently won a major highways projects. Therefore, if you have any, or especially all of this experience, you will be highly desirable.
The only experience level that won't be considered is Graduates. Otherwise the only other stipulations are as follows:
* A relevant degree in Civil Engineering
* At least 18 months experience with a similar UK based consultancy
* Either Chartered or, working towards Chartership
You will receive a strong benefits package including:
* 24 days holiday with the option to buy/sell up to 3 additional days
* Flexible working
* Life insurance scheme at 4x your salary
* 4.5% contributory pension with a minimum contribution of 2% from the employee
* Private medical insurance
Due to their workload the client will move quickly, meaning you could secure an immediate role.
If you are interested then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728726127 or email for more information on this and other exciting roles.
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly