Senior Civil Engineer
Are you looking for a career change in a role that will offer the opportunity to join an established and successful firm whose reputation is for a high standard of project delivery focusing on innovative and sustainable solutions? If you are this could be the role you have been waiting for!
Our client is a well-known Civil & Structural engineering consultancy with offices throughout the UK & abroad. We are helping them to source a Senior Civil Engineer to join their Ipswich office on a full-time permanent basis. This position is ideal for either an Engineer looking to take that next step on their career path.
Projects: Residential, Commercial and more.
Location: This position is in the firm's Ipswich office.
- Must be degree qualified in Structural or Civil Engineering,
- Chartered membership of a relevant professional institution (ICE or equivalent),
- Ability to work independently,
- Experience of working with existing drainage systems as well as new build designs,
- Working knowledge of relevant design software,
- Able to train, direct & mentor junior Engineers & Technicians,
- Ability to prioritise own workload, meet tight deadlines and work effectively within a team,
- Ability to build effective working relationships with professionals of all levels and disciplines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a successful Civil Engineer to take that vital next career step & take on more responsibility.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity for progression. If you would like to know more about this Senior Civil Engineer position & our client, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.