Civil Engineer (Contract)
Our client, a thriving engineering practice in south east London is urgently seeking an Civil Engineer on a contract basis to start immediately. This company works on projects of all scales and the more complex and challenging they are the better.
- Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- Experience liaising with clients, architects and contractors,
- Deliver engineering design across a broad range of roads and drainage projects,
- Produce Flood Risk Assessments,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Valid driving licence.
As a Civil Engineer, your software experience should include Microdrainage, PDS and AutoCAD.
For further information and an opportunity to be considered for this role, please call Graham Ventham or send him an updated copy of your CV.