Associate Ground Engineer
A fantastic opportunity to work for a global consultancy which is renowned throughout the engineering sector for their high profile projects. You will be based in their Central Leeds office, leading their Ground Engineer team across the North of England.
If you're looking for that next challenge with one of the most highly regarded consultancies, then I want to hear from you.
- At least 10 years' experience working within the ground engineering sector
- Experience managing projects
- Experience with tendering and business development
- Experience mentoring and managing junior Geotechnical/Ground Engineer
- Chartered Engineer - RoGEP, CeNG or equivalent
- A competitive salary of £50,000 - £58,000, dependant on experience
- 5% Company Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
- Paid Professional Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Lifestyle benefits
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Geotechnical and Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.