We are delighted to offer the opportunity for a Structural Technician to join a mainstream consultancy in Glasgow, with full Revit training on offer for the successful applicant.
You will be joining a premium design-focussed firm who have an incredible variety of building developments on offer. There is a close-knit feel within the office and the company culture is progressive and welcoming. With leading training and mentoring on offer this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Projects; commercial, retail, healthcare, education, science, heritage, industrial and more.
You will be joining a project team of 8, which includes 5 Structural Engineers and 3 Structural Technicians.
Requirements for the Structural Technician:
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Develop engineer's concepts and sketches into accurate models and drawings
- Production of drawings for a variety of projects using common construction materials such as concrete, steel and timber
- Structural modelling and detailing experience would be beneficial but not essential as training will be provided
- You should be qualified to HNC/HND level in Civil Engineering or related subject
On offer for the Structural Technician:
- £24,000 - £28,000
- 5% Pension
- 34 days holiday
- Life assurance
- BUPA healthcare
This opportunity is perfect for an ambitious Structural Technician who is craving a fresh challenge to up-skill and become proficient with Revit.
You will have excellent long-term prospects with clear and achievable criteria for promotion, regular reviews and pay rises.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply or get in touch with Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office for further information.
We understand the importance of confidentiality and would NEVER send your personal details to any of our clients before gaining your consent. So, rest assured when you hit 'Apply' your CV will not be forwarded to our client until such time as you have given us permission to do so.