Graduate Structural Engineer
Our client is an established and reputable engineering consultancy who are highly successful in the East of England. They are seeking a Graduate Structural Engineer to join the team in their Bury St Edmunds office.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Passion for a career in building structures design,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Excellent communication,
- Good team player.
In return you can expect:
- Full support in your career development,
- Competitive starting salary,
- Pension scheme.
They are looking for an ambitious individual who will work well within the team and show common sense along with a proactive approach to their tasks. You will work closely with more senior engineers who will mentor you and provide career guidance.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.