Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Geo-environmental Engineer to join an award winning multi-disciplinary consultancy in their South London office as a Senior Geo-environmental Engineer.
The successful Engineer will be working on a variety of projects within the residential, commercial, retail, healthcare, education sector. Every day will be varied, working on a variety of exciting small to large scale projects. You'll be working in a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, communicating closely with them to make sure projects are managed efficiently.
- At least 5 years' experience working within the Environmental Engineering sector
- Chartered or actively working towards chartership
- Experience with a variety of contaminated land and groundwater projects
- Experience managing and mentoring junior Geo-Environmental Engineers
- Experience managing projects
- A competitive salary of £34,000 - £38,000, dependant on experience
- Company Vehicle
- 22 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Lifestyle Benefits
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.