Conrad Consulting are proudly working with an industry leader within the environmental and engineering sector, who are looking to recruit a Geo-Environmental Engineer to join their St Albans office. The successful Geo-Environmental Engineer will be working on some of the biggest projects within the industry. Mainly within the contaminated land and brownfield regeneration sector.
- Minimum of 2 years environmental experience
- Relevant Degree
- Experience with Phase 1 & 2 reports
- Experience working on a variety of contaminated land projects
- Understanding of UK legislations and standards
On offer for the successful candidate:
- A competitive salary of £24,000 - £30,000, dependant on experience.
- Company Pension
- Life Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy or sell holiday
- Flexible working
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral
Apply for Geo-Environmental Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly