Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer
Are you looking for that next challenge? Would you like to work for a global consultancy, which has one of the largest Environmental teams in the UK? If you're looking for a company that's 'passionate about employee development', then I want to hear from you.
The successful Environmental Engineer will be working on a variety of projects within the commercial, residential, infrastructure and energy sector. You will be based in their office in Hemel Hempstead working within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Geo-environmental Engineer/Environmental Scientist
- Experience with phase 1 and phase 2 investigations
- Experience with contaminated land and ground water projects
- Relevant Degree
- Experience mentoring and managing junior Environmental Engineers
- A competitive salary of £34,000 - £40,000, dependant on experience
- 25 Days Holiday, plus bank holidays
- Employer Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Life Assurance
- Personalised Benefits to meet your lifestyle
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.
Apply for Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly