Principal Geotechnical Engineer
An elusive opportunity to join an award winning consultancy based in Sheffield as a Principal Geotechnical Engineer.
You will be working in a multi-disciplinary team on a variety of high profile projects mainly within the commercial, industrial, retail, healthcare, education and residential sector.
- At least 8 years' experience working as a Geotechnical Engineer/Engineering Geologist
- Experience with Ground Investigations
- Experience with foundation design and slope stability
- Thorough understanding of geo-environmental investigations (contaminated land)
- Preferably chartered or working towards chartership
- A competitive salary of £42,000 - £50,000, dependant on experience
- 5% Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working
- 25 Days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Paid professional membership
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Geotechnical and Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral
Apply for Principal Geotechnical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly