Civil Engineering Technician
We are recruiting for a medium-sized consulting engineer in Glasgow as they look to appoint a lead Civil Engineering Technician to their team.
They have a team of 30 working on building structures and infrastructure development and their projects cover a variety of sectors from commercial, retail and residential to sports & leisure.
You will be expected to lead their Civils team in Glasgow so experience managing a team of Civil Technicians would be preferred.
- To prepare Roads and Drainage Drawings
- To prepare drainage designs
- To prepare swept path analysis for roads
- To prepare flood routing diagrams
- To arrange and coordinate Statutory consents for civil works
- To liaise and communicate directly with Clients, Architects and Local Authorities
£38,000 to £42,000 plus benefits and annual bonus.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Nick Grayston, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Nick will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to the client.
**We don't advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Nick to find out about other opportunities which maybe more suitable**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.
Apply for Civil Engineering Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly