Associate Structural Engineer
Chartered Structural Engineer ready for that career-defining role at Associate level?
You've been working on the design of building structures in the UK for a number of years now. You've worked in a consultancy design office, leading a team perhaps as a Senior Structural Engineer, but now you're ready for the next step. The recognition. The rewards. The independence that comes with the Associate title.
This is your chance to step up to the next level in your career as a Structural Engineer.
As the new Associate Structural Engineer, you'll benefit from:
* Salary up to £65,000 per annum
* Life Assurance
* 24 days holiday, in addition to bank holidays, rising with service
* 35 hour working week
* Truly diverse project workload
* The chance to lead your own dynamic design team
Your work will be highly-varied, with projects in the pipeline across several sectors including mixed-use commercial developments, high value refurbishments and change of use designs, healthcare and education projects and many others ranging in value up to £100m.
What you will bring as the new Associate Structural Engineer:
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Experience of leading a team of Structural Engineers and CAD Technicians
* Proficiency in Structural design and analysis software such as Tekla and Revit (not essential)
* MICE or MIStructE Chartership as a Structural Engineer
You'll benefit from a flexible approach to engineering solutions, something you're keen to develop as you progress your career.
You don't have to have your CV to hand right now. Call Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 07715 534277 for an initial discussion on this career-defining role, or click apply to start the conversation.
Apply for Associate Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly