Project Civil Engineer
Our client is an award winning Civil and Structural Engineering design practice and they currently have an opening for an experienced Project Civil Engineer to join their building structures team in Cambridge on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years' of UK design experience working on large regeneration projects, housing estates, sewer diversions, schools, and highways. You will be required to design and manage your own smaller projects with some degree of supervision whilst assisting on designing larger projects within the team.
- A degree in Civil engineering or similar,
- A minimum of 3 years' post-graduation experience,
- Familiar with flood risk assessments,
- Detailed design of SUDS & drainage, earthworks, S106 applications, build over agreements,
- Conversant with AutoCAD, PDS and Windes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a large international consultancy working on complex & iconic projects across various sectors. If you would like to apply for this Project Civil Engineer vacancy, please send a CV to Graham Ventham.